It's Just a Dream: When you arrived

domingo, 3 de abril de 2016

When you arrived


When I thought there was no place for love,
When I thought illusions bled
  at the time I am dying my hope and
I buried into oblivion ...
  That's when you came,
  when you woke my sleeping dreams,
  bathing my body in new fantasies and
  games ever lived.
  You came barging into my life
  destabilizing emotions,
  deconstructing my thoughts
  demolishing the layer of my soul.
I will risk my all for you
I will love you slowly,
  awakening the fire of thy bowels
  caressing every hidden place
of your body that have never petted
  Kissing melodies emanating from your lips
  castles creating indestructible passion
  eternal love ...
I know you're that sweet man who will shelter my fears,
  I know that between you and me there is no one
there is only the future of a new love.
  If you are willing to surrender
if you are willing to love me do not stop,
  today I feel you in me.

Romance cover art from Jon Paul studios -  Married to the Viscount by Sabrina Jeffries. Not the final cover.:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario