It's Just a Dream: I'm sorry for her

domingo, 3 de abril de 2016

I'm sorry for her

I'm sorry for her
I feel you in my nights,
 even if you are sleeping with whom,
feel your lips to knowing who kisses,
imagine your hands,
and who they fondle,
 but I get lost in your body,
 although who runs,
 and you will look in my eyes,
 staring,
and confuses the mind,
 that in them,
 you see me,
and in part to hurt the soul,
do not understand why you feel,
You try to forget and can not,
 you see is lost time,
 and speeches of love and you are indifferent,
 I thought it was going to last forever,
but I get into your mind,
I'm sorry for her,
but I'm who you want,
that you feel it is stronger.
While she sleeps in your arms.
your nights you I covet your side.
is that when she was weighing on these naked mim
He is feeling my mouth to kiss her lips.
you touch her and feel my hands.
You go over your body lose yourself in mine.
and you'll never look into the eyes.
staring.
and you confuse again.
 because in them I'll still see me.
I feel sorry for her but for you ...........


 :

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario