It's Just a Dream: I love you for what you're doing with me

domingo, 3 de abril de 2016

I love you for what you're doing with me

I love you for what you're doing with me
I love you not for who you are,
but for what I am when I am with you.
T and I do not want what you have made of yourself,
if not for what you're doing with me.
I want you to put your hand on my heart
and cherish all my silly, frivolous and weak things you can not stop watching,
and extracting light all bright and beautiful belongings
no one else has looked enough to find them in my ..
I want you to ignore my weaknesses and stay with
the possibilities of the good in me.
  I want you to close your ears to my discussions senseless and
by adding music in me when you hear me sweetly.
I love you because you've done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign.
You've done it, first for being you and, after all, perhaps because you love me.

 :

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario