It's Just a Dream: There are things that can not be forgiven

domingo, 3 de abril de 2016

There are things that can not be forgiven

There are things that can not be forgiven
Alone,
thinking of you,
I feel so close to me,
but my pride is accommodated between the two
and there is no salvation for our love,
there are things in life that are not
can forgive,
although I have not stopped loving,
but it's better this way,
wherever you are,
I know well that you remember me,
wherever you go ,
my love will accompany,
As I loved you,
It is not easy to forget,
I ask your absence,
how are you my love?
that this is your life?
Tell me if it was worth
pay this sentence ????
I will not go back even if I'm dying
  for wanting to have you, but there are things
that can not be forgiven in this
lifetime.
,
"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable."- Mary Oliver:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario