It's Just a Dream: Nakedness

miércoles, 15 de marzo de 2017

Nakedness

Nakedness
Let me wander in your look
And sink slowly into mine;
Know the nakedness of my soul
And navigate my secret intimacy.
Let me accommodate in your throbbing heart,
It slides by the undulating swing of my impossible,
Touch with your wings my illusion,
Fans smiles my secrets
And rest serene, in the nakedness of my soul.
Gently rub my desires.
Delineate, slowly, the edge of my dreams.
Carefully cover the nakedness of my soul.
Calm down my fears,
Sweetly caress my hope,
Acuna with smiles my senses,
Glide in the nakedness of my soul.
Let me rest on your warm chest,
Warm in your arms.
Enjoy step by step and in silence
The trip you started ...

And bury yourself in the warm nakedness of my soul.

"Se había dormido a su lado, se había dejado dormir a su lado, había hecho ese supremo gesto de confianza que es dormirse al lado de otro: como un guerrero que deja su armadura. Ahí estaba, indefensa pero misteriosa e inaccesible. Tan cerca, pero separada por la muralla ingrávida pero infranqueable y tenebrosa del sueño". ERNESTO SÁBATO:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario