It's Just a Dream: I want you in silence

martes, 7 de marzo de 2017

I want you in silence


I want you in silence
I saw you today after a long time
And I thought I had forgotten you,
To brush your face against mine
I felt that my love remained intact.
I love you without wanting it,
And I think you're welcome,
you are part of my life
With sadness and disillusionment.
But you, you are my everything,
To love you without hesitation
Give you everything I have
And you feel the most beloved.
I saw you today after a long time
And inadvertently
With my eyes I have touched you,
With my hands I have felt you
And my mouth has desired you.
 I do not know if you know it
But love is my dream longed for
And I will do my utmost
for your information

How much I love you.

pinterest ✷ @jengrajeda:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario