It's Just a Dream: When did you arrive

domingo, 8 de enero de 2017

When did you arrive

When did you arrive
When I thought that there was no place for love,
When I thought the illusions were bleeding
At the moment my hope died and
I buried her in oblivion ...
It was there when you appeared,
When you woke up my sleeping dreams,
Bathing my body with new fantasies and
Of games ever lived.
You came bursting into my life
Destabilizing emotions,
Disrupting my thoughts
Knocking down the cloak of my soul.
I'm going to play everything for you
I'm going to love you slowly
Awakening the fire of your bowels
Stroking every hidden place
Of your body that you have never caressed
Kissing melodies that emanate from your lips
Creating castles of indestructible passion
Of eternal love
I know that you are that tender man who will harbor my fears,
I know that between you and me there is nobody
There is only the future of a new love.
If you are willing to surrender
If you are willing to love me do not stop,

Today I feel you in me
Via Mr Modern Gentleman | Nice Holiday Photo Idea:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario