It's Just a Dream: Feel Like We Are One

sábado, 14 de enero de 2017

Feel Like We Are One

Feel Like We Are One
Close your eyes,
Meet me and breathe with me
Feel that we are one.

Listen to your heartbeat,
Make it no difference with mine,
Feel that we are one.

Let me look at you
Until I see myself in the reflection of your eyes,
Make it known that you are thinking,
Make me feel that we are one.

Let me find out, do not do anything,
Just you and me too,
But never stop looking at me,
To make me feel that you are.

Find me that I am here,
Although you can not see me, I can not go
Only you go away,
Make me see that you know,
That you know me, that I should not say anything

Just make me feel that we are one.

Uno no siempre hace lo que quiere, uno no siempre puede, por eso estoy aquí: mirándote y echándote de menos. Mario Benedetti.:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario