It's Just a Dream: You are the best thing that has happened to me in my life ...

viernes, 11 de mayo de 2018

You are the best thing that has happened to me in my life ...

Why You Should Dress Up on Valentine's Day.

You are the best thing that has happened to me in my life ...

... Let me look you in the eyes
And tell you that you are the best thing that has happened to me in my life ... And that even though you arrived this way suddenly ... And without planning it, I want to love you forever.
Let me take you by your hand and take you through the world to know other heavens ... Let me tell everyone that my heart is yours and that it is you I love.
Let me look you in the eyes and tell you that my thoughts are yours ... Well, in them day and night I have you ...
Let me look into your eyes and tell you that I want to discover every morning in your eyes and that I want you to be my encouragement.
Let me look you in the eyes and tell you that you are all that I need and that I am in love with you.
Love me as I love you;
Love me as I love you;
Kiss Me...
Stay on my lips ...
Let me be yours forever ...
Just tell me yes ...

And I promise to make you happy ... Until my sky turns gray ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario