It's Just a Dream: By the sea

miércoles, 15 de junio de 2016

By the sea

By the sea
There I am, sitting by the sea watching the waves go ...
thinking how wonderful it would
if you're with me ...
There, the two together on a deserted island,
without anyone prevent ... in an ideal world
full of "fantasies", memories and joys ...
There, the two of them facing the sea, watching the horizon
where the evening would see us ....
love, excited.
There, sitting by the sea ...
hugging, passionate,
with the same desire and purpose ...
Love us.
Because love is so,
and it consists of a single objective ...
"TO LOVE EACH OTHER"...

But no ... no !!! ...
I am in my house,
in my deepest thoughts,
where my imagination,
flies and flies in a world of peace,
where would you,
loving to the end ...

“The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind”   ~ Caroline Myss:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario