It's Just a Dream: Endless kisses

jueves, 31 de marzo de 2016

Endless kisses

It's a complete story
I live my senses
when I get in my mouth
a cute kiss of love.
They're going through my mind
pleasurable sensations
moments and lived
together your self and love.
Meanwhile drives me crazy
continue kissing your mouth
your touch me cause
a nice feeling.
Your mouth, ask my mouth
and I kiss you tenderly
without limits of madness
your mouth is my downfall.
And so we continue kissing
with insatiable desires
It is an endless kiss
full of charm and love.
It is an endless kiss
the time has stopped
because they are now the senses
those who pass through them.
And while I'm still in your mouth
your eyes are mine
we are much more than friends
We overflowing passion.
And I still wish
It is an endless kiss
I never runs out
the desire and illusion.
And in your mouth I'm dreaming
with a thousand kisses like this
but still, do not answer
 :


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario